Friday 29 November 2013

new story board - 29th November 2013



Today I will be concentrating on my new storyboard. This is my new storyboard for my animation, l will not be changing my animation anymore. I hope to be sticking to this storyboard, I prefer this storyboard because it feels more like there is a storyline to this storyboard than the other storyboard I did.

Below you will see my new animation storyboard:




As you can see the last image has gaps missing in the storyboard, the reason for this is because I wanted to leave space for any other ideas I thought of during creating the first part of y animation, if I couldn't find anything else to add to it I will just continue with my storyboard where the thought bubble zooms back out where the girl is curled up and then smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment