Thursday 28 November 2013

change Idea - 27th November 2013


Ive changed my idea from my character walking with the background and weather changing to my character remembering her year in a thought bubble. i changed it because i felt there was no flow in the animation although i was only creating the background props. But 
luckily I have not been animating any animation yet i have just been getting the backgrounds ready which i will be keeping.

My new idea is that it starts off with my character curled up and then a thought bubble appears with a christmas living room with the character jumping up and down excitedly and the parents walking in. Then the character is walking across a winter scene street moving on to autumn it then zooms in focusing on a tree then the tree forms leaves with flowers that grow on the grown then summer appears it zooms out and summer park and the girl finds a boy the thought bubble zoom's out back to the character thats curled up and she face lightens up.


This image is to show my written work, and how I have planned it out on paper before  making my storyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment