Tuesday 7 January 2014

Back on track - 7th January 2013


I HAVE IT! I know how to end my animation, its not as detailed as l was aiming at but its something involving the seasons and ending my animation! Luckily l took a break and thought hard about how to finish my animation.

What l'm going to do is still stick with the backgrounds moving and my main character walking across but! She comes across a hat umbrella, she stops. She wears it and carries on walking off the stage while the vcam zoom's into a tree and the tree grows their leaves and flowers grow from the ground. Then scene moves along to summer in the park where she meets a boy and they fall for each other. Still using the thought bubble aswell, the thought bubble zooms out back to the girl curled up and then she smiles. 

Im over the moon that l have figure the ending out by myself and can continue to achieve my animation to a finish, I feel proud of myself. But! For this not to happen in the future l will create a more stable storyboard and I will be sticking to it from scene to scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment